Welcome to John Weber's Homepage (jjw3.com)!
Courses that I have taught (Course websites are not updated since all materials are now available on GSU's LMS):
- MATH 0098 (Intermediate Algebra)
- MATH 1101 (Introduction to Mathematical Modeling)
- MATH 1111 (College Algebra)
- MATH 1113 (Precalculus)
- MATH 1431 (Introduction to Statistics)
- MATH 1431H (Honors Statistics)
- MATH 2008 (Principles of Mathematics)
- MATH 2431 (Calculus I)
- MATH 2432 (Calculus II)
- MATH 2212 (Calculus II)
- MATH 2633 (Calculus III)
- MATH 2215 (Calculus III)
- MATH 2551 (Calculus III for Engineering)
- MATH 2641 (Linear Algebra)
- MATH 2652 (Differential Equations)
- Lesser, L., Pearl, D., & Weber, J. (10 November 2022). Honorable Mention – Film: Student-Made Interactive Learning with Educational Songs (in Introductory Statistics). 2022 STEM Art and Film Festival Winners. https://www.sigmaxi.org/news/article/2022/11/10/2022-stem-art-and-film-festival-winners.
- Lesser, L., Pearl, D., & Weber,J. (3 May 2019). Grand Prize: Student-Made Interactive Learning with Educational Songs (in Introductory Statistics). 2019 NSF We Are Mathematics Video Competition. https://wearemathematics2019.skild.com/skild2/wearemathematics2019/loginPage.action.
- Faculty Professional Development Award, Georgia State University - Perimeter College, 2018
- National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development (NISOD) Excellence Award for Teaching Excellence, 2017
- Georgia State University's Perimeter College's Excellence in Teaching Award, 2016
- Who's Who Among Teachers in American Universities and Colleges, 2005
- [Collaborative Research] Project SMILES: Student-Made Interactive Learning with Educational Songs for Introductory Statistics
- University System of Georgia Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Fellowship; May 2017 - May 2018.
- Georgia State University Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Fellowship; June 2016 - June 2017.
- Georgia Perimeter College Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Cohort; June 2015 - June 2016.
- [Collaborative Research] Project UPLIFT: Universal Portability of Learning Increased by Fun Teaching
Social Networking Websites: